BEST PEST CONTROL FOR FLEAS NEAR FOREST ACRES
Forest Acres is a city in Richland County, South Carolina with a population of around 11,000. It was incorporated in 1935 due in large part to the efforts of two men: John Hughes Cooper and James Henry Hammond.
With such a large population, pests are sure to follow. If there are households, there most probably are pets. If there are pets, then probably are fleas. Fleas are unwelcome visitors to your homes that you want to get rid of. These tiny fleas, unbeknownst to many, can be a source of many diseases. The Great Plague, which eliminated more than half of the world’s population, was spread by fleas. At a lesser degree, they feed on your blood and your pets’ blood. It is but natural for you to want to get rid of them.
If you have flea infestation problems at your home, then you should call in the best in pest control for fleas near Forest Acres: Go- Forth Pest Control Company.
Here are a few tips you can use in order to get rid of fleas in your homes before you call in the professionals:
- Keep your home clean. I know that you clean your house regardless of the presence of fleas, but this is just a reminder of how important cleaning your house really is. Pests problems can be avoided simply by just cleaning your house. Vacuum your carpets, rugs, and furniture regularly. Sweep the tiles and wooden floors. Before you vacuum, set it to its most powerful setting and then put the brush at maximum. After vacuuming, empty the contents into a bag,
- Throw away the bag that may contain flea pupae.
- Wash your pet’s bed every week. Beddings should be washed with hot, soapy water to kill fleas. And if your pets sleep on your bed, wash your beddings too.
- Use a flea comb. A flea comb with tiny teeth can remove the fleas from your dog or cat. Make sure to do this outside the house. Make sure to bring with you a cup of soapy water wherein you can dip the flea comb. This will drown the fleas.
- You may also use some flea home remedies. One is the use of baking soda. Spread some baking soda on your carpet and furniture, use a hard brush and then rub it into the fabric. Then you can vacuum your home thoroughly. Or you may use salt as a natural remedy. Sprinkle some salt on your carpet and leave it there for 1 to 2 days. After that, you can vacuum thoroughly.
After trying all these remedies and you still find the infestation too much of a problem, then it is time to call Go- Forth Pest Control.
Why Go – Forth
Go- Forth has excellent experience in pest control, including flea control. The company has a special team of technicians who are well- trained. They perform family and pet-friendly treatments using state- of -the – art equipment. They also offer same-day service, EPA approved pest extermination methods and discounts for regular service agreements.
So just dial 336- 841- 6111 to set an appointment and be a pest- free. Our friendly operators are standing by.