The stress which ants bring can be a major problem and you can deal with them in a number of ways and once you have taken the steps above to prevent ants from entering your home and you find some crawling around, here are some natural DIY remedies to treat ant problems:
- Some ants like grease and protein so a spoonful mix of peanut butter with 1 tablespoon of sugar and a teaspoon of borax placed next to ant trails will help in the ant removal
- Sprinkle cinnamon near entry points
- Put a few drops of peppermint essential oil on a cotton ball and place in areas where ants crawl around.
- Some ants dislike baby powder so you can sprinkle some around the perimeter of the house or indoors where ants are entering.
- Rub some Vaseline near the areas where they are entering the house
If all of this fails you can always depend on our Ant exterminators and we would be glad to help with your ant removal.