HOW TO PREPARE FOR EXTERMINATOR FOR BED BUGS
Having to deal with bed bugs could be one of the most tedious and tiring process one has to go through since once in their life. A bed bug infestation is one that can somehow be difficult to control especially when your home has already been infested with a lot of it.
While we know you’ve already done the right action by calling in pest control experts like our team at Go-Forth Pest Control, here are some of the things you should remember to properly prepare for exterminators when treating bed bug issue in your home.
- Do not move around furniture and equipment around your home before the treatment unless you’re a hundred percent sure that the items are not infested with any type of pest. If you do move things in and out of your home, then you just might spread more bed bugs to your other properties such as your car, work space or your rest house. As much as you can, only move as few items as you can.
- Wash all bed sheets, blankets, pillow cases and other bed linens with hot water. Also, put in the said items in a dryer and set up the machine to the highest setting which will not damage the cloths. Dry these things thoroughly in a place not infected with bed bugs and place them inside plastic bags that are new and not infested with bed bugs.
- Just like what you’ve done with bed items, also wash all your clothes with hot water and dry them off in the machine using the highest setting allowed for the garments. Dry the clothes and store it all in a new plastic bag and avoid having your clothing items make contact with your other items at home that could probably be infested as well.
- As for curtains, pillows, towels, stuffed toys and these sort of things, simply put them on a dryer and set up to the highest setting suitable for the items for about 30 minutes and then immediate store these items in a big bag right after drawing them form the drying machine.
- All items that cannot be washed with water and dried with a machine such as books, electronics and other items should be inspected properly before being stored along with items that will be bagged and brought away from the infested place. This will include children toys and the like.
Ultimately, we want to assure you that with Go-Forth Pest Control – you’re in good hands! Our company has been committed in providing excellent services to our customers every since the year 1959. It is our goal and mission to provide you the safe and pest free environment that you deserve. Our team of highly trained professionals will be there to let you understand all steps to be taken when dealing with a pest infestation in your place and we’ll gladly be there to listen to your other concerns and needs as well.