THE BEST CENTIPEDE TREATMENT COMPANY IN WILMINGTON
Many people are spooked by centipedes. Centipedes are small invertebrates with an exoskeleton, segmented bodies, and paired, jointed appendages. They are regarded as pests in your house not only because they are a nuisance, but they are also capable of biting humans.
The house centipede is the common centipede found in the house. The characteristics of the house centipedes are that they are yellowish- gray in color and have stripes down the length of their bodies, and about 3 to 6 mm in size. Centipedes are actually born with only 16 legs, which increases over time.
Residents of Wilmington have had their share of pests that include the centipedes. If you are from Wilmington, one of the best options in getting rid of these pests is to call in the pest expert in North Carolina.
Behavior and feeding habits
They are active only during the night like most pests. They can also move very fast. Centipedes feed on wasps, spiders, bed bugs, spider, termites, silverfish, and other insects. They have venoms that they use to subdue their prey. Centipedes are not really dangerous to humans. They do bite sometimes; try picking up a centipede with your bare hands and they will bite you.
House centipedes are found across the planet. They are highly adaptable and capable of surviving anywhere but are most of the time found in warm, humid climates. They can also move into your house which they find nice and warm with the abundant food supply.
In order to prevent centipede infestation, here are a few steps to do:
- Seal of cracks, holes, and other openings. Centipedes are capable of getting in your homes once they spot openings. Sealing these off removes potential entry points.
- Use Diatomaceous earth. Diatomaceous earth, if crawled on by centipedes, can leave dozens of tiny cuts on their bodies, which would, later on, kill them.
- Rid your homes of other insects too. These insects are food for the centipedes, so it attracts them into your home.
- Remove clutter in and around the house. Paper, boxes, piles of leaves, garbage, grass cuttings, rocks, and wood on your property.
- Make sure to control moisture around your house. Repair leaking faucets and pipes. Look under your sinks, and in the bathroom.
If you suspect centipede infestation in your home, then there is Go-Forth Pest Control Company to help you solve all your pest problems.
Why Go – Forth?
Go – Forth Pest Control is the leader in pest control in, serving customers since 1959. They have excellent experience in exterminating pests in North Carolina, with a team of highly skilled and well – trained professionals who use state- of- the- art equipment and a method that is both family-friendly and pet-friendly. They also offer same day service and discounts for regular service agreements.
Go – Forth is a family- owned pest control company that has earned the trust of local homeowners and businesses alike. Just dial 336-841-6111 to set an appointment. Our friendly operators are standing by.