Columbia, SC and Nearby Areas
Go-Forth Pest Control of Columbia is proud to service in the Columbia area including Lexington, Irmo, Blythewood, Camden, and more.
We also have service areas in the Piedmont Triad, Raleigh, and Charlotte.
Our Core Values
We will consistently provide the highest level of service by following the core processes, practices, and philosophies that frame the Go-Forth team atmosphere and customer experience. Through our consistent systems and processes we are able to provide the highest level of service in the industry, every time.
We are profoundly Professional in everything we do. We take pride in our appearance, communication, service, and careers. We will be punctual, organized, polite, and consistent.
We take Ownership of the outcomes of everything we have a part in. True Ownership means we are ultimately responsible for the success of your service as defined by you.
We will have the resolve to approach all challenges with tenacity and discipline, with our goal being to provide our customers with the best solution and a satisfying experience.
We are committed to growth – as a company, as a team and as individuals. Personal and professional growth leads us to provide better service, a better customer experience, and better employment opportunities to our team and the communities in which we live and operate.
Why choose us?
We guarantee that we will eliminate your commercial or residential pest control problem in Charlotte/Concord North Carolina. We stick by our motto: “no bugs, no problem.”
Go-Forth Pest Control has won the award for NC State Technician of the Year in 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. We are proud to have employed well-trained staff since 1959. We know the common bugs and pests that invade the Raleigh area.
Our Other Websites
- "The customer service you have provided is beyond perfect! I appreciate all of your help and concerns and an very glad I decided to go with Go-Forth."Phil R.High Point, NC
- "I am so pleased with Mr. Reico Gillmore! It is very nice of him to call ahead and let me know he's coming and he always does a good job. I also like is bio on the back of the ticket -what a nice touch!"Phyllis S.Greensboro, NC
- "My technician did an excellent job helping rid us of our rodent problem. Thanks a lot!"Pat G.Greensboro, NC
- "Go-Forth gave me excellent service. The service technician was very nice and explained everything he was doing. He was very knowledgeable and knew exactly how and where to inspect."James D.Winston-Salem, NC
- "My technician is a very nice and polite person and he does a great job completing my services."Claire S.High Point, NC
- "We really like Go-Forth. They are very professional, always on time and friendly. Whenever we have needed them to come respray, they have gone out of their way to get it done quickly."Sarah D.High Point, NC