Columbia, SC and Nearby Areas
Go-Forth Pest Control of Columbia is proud to service in the Columbia area including Lexington, Irmo, Blythewood, Camden, and more.
We also have service areas in the Piedmont Triad, Raleigh, and Charlotte.
Our Core Values
We will consistently provide the highest level of service by following the core processes, practices, and philosophies that frame the Go-Forth team atmosphere and customer experience. Through our consistent systems and processes we are able to provide the highest level of service in the industry, every time.
We are profoundly Professional in everything we do. We take pride in our appearance, communication, service, and careers. We will be punctual, organized, polite, and consistent.
We take Ownership of the outcomes of everything we have a part in. True Ownership means we are ultimately responsible for the success of your service as defined by you.
We will have the resolve to approach all challenges with tenacity and discipline, with our goal being to provide our customers with the best solution and a satisfying experience.
We are committed to growth – as a company, as a team and as individuals. Personal and professional growth leads us to provide better service, a better customer experience, and better employment opportunities to our team and the communities in which we live and operate.
Why choose us?
We guarantee that we will eliminate your commercial or residential pest control problem in Charlotte/Concord North Carolina. We stick by our motto: “no bugs, no problem.”
Go-Forth Pest Control has won the award for NC State Technician of the Year in 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. We are proud to have employed well-trained staff since 1959. We know the common bugs and pests that invade the Raleigh area.
Our Other Websites
- "Our technician (Josh) did a wonderful job. He was very nice and professional. We really appreciate the work he did to find the source of our problem."Regina H.High Point, NC
- "I tell people all the time how great Go-Forth is! I really appreciate everything."Greg & Tami E.High Point, NC
- "Go-Forth gave me excellent service. The service technician was very nice and explained everything he was doing. He was very knowledgeable and knew exactly how and where to inspect."James D.Winston-Salem, NC
- "My technician did an excellent job helping rid us of our rodent problem. Thanks a lot!"Pat G.Greensboro, NC
- "Go Forth Pest Management has terrific pest control options. Their prices are reasonable and their methods really work. The staff is very friendly and quick to get you worked in. We once had an extreme infestation of ants - they were in the furniture and every room of the house. Go Forth came out and sprayed and said they may need to come back out and do another treatment because it was so bad. Within two days all the ants were gone. I was truly amazed. They didn't have to come back except for the routine maintenance."Stephanie C.High Point, NC
- "After my technician's visit with me yesterday, I am running around my house singing the Pink Panther theme song ..'Ant, dead ant, dead ant dead ant dead ant, dead ant dead aaaaaaannnt (duhduhduhduh dah).'"Nancy B.Winston-Salem, NC