THE BEST SPIDER CONTROL COMPANY IN CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA
The residents of Charlotte, just like with residents of other cities in the United States, have problems with pests too. These pests either ruin their properties, or spread diseases, or simply are just nuisance pests. Among these pests are the spiders – with those creepy – looking eight-legged crawlies. As steady as they seem, they appear to be harmless but if you accidentally touch them, they are harmful as they are venomous creatures.
If you are looking for the best spider control company in Charlotte, then you have Go – Forth Pest Control Company at your side.
Spiders are generally regarded as peaceful creatures. They just stay quietly in their corner of your house and never to bother anyone. But there are some spiders that tend to bite when threatened; these spiders can cause harm and need to be removed from your homes, away from you and your loved ones, the venomous ones in particular.
The most common types of venomous spiders in the U.S.
There are two types of venomous spiders in the United States. The Black Widow spider and the Brown Recluse spider.
- The Black widow spider is one of the most feared spiders all over the world. The female black widow is known to eat their male counterparts after mating, hence the name. It is actually reported that a black widow’s venom is 15 times stronger than that of a rattlesnake’s. They are identified by their colored, hourglass-shaped marks on their abdomen.
- The Brown Recluse spider, another much-feared spider, have violin shaped markings on top of their cephalothorax. They have six eyes instead of the usual eight. The brown recluse spider bite is painful but rarely is it fatal.
- Remove potential hiding places. Like all insects, spiders love to hide in undisturbed places like those under a pile of junk, old newspapers and magazines, stacks of storage boxes, behind closes, and the like.
- Vacuuming around your house can also get rid of spiders. Use it to vacuum dark places, behind the closets, under the sofas, etc. You might find yourself catching one. Throw it outside the house and make sure it would not be able to go back in.
- Seal all cracks and openings. Whenever you see a potential entry point for these spiders, try to close it off. The better to get rid of spiders.
But perhaps the best way to treat for spiders in your home in Charlotte is to call in the professionals at Go- Forth Pest Control Company. They have excellent experience not only in spider control, but also with many other pest problems in the North Carolina area like cockroaches, rodents, bed bugs, mosquitoes, ants, and many others. The company has a special team of technicians who can evaluate your homes or offices on what type of service that is just right for you.
Just call us Go- Forth Pest Control at 336 841-6111 to set an appointment.