Our termite exterminators in Columbia SC offer effective termite treatments to get rid of your unwanted termites. Termites can be very destructive to homes and businesses, our termite control solutions are guaranteed to work, we serve both commercial and residential customers near Columbia, Forest Acres, Dentsville, West Columbia, Cayce, Lexignton SC.
Our Termite Control Solution
One effective way to get rid of termites from your home is by installing Sentricon stations, the stations have termite bait inside that will lure termites into eating it and sharing it with other termites back home, this is a very effective treatment, so effective that we will guarantee that it will work or your money back. Contact Go-Forth Pest Control of Columbia Today!
WDIR termite inspectors
At Go-Forth we have fully accredited Columbia termite inspectors that can help you decide what kind of termite infestation you have at your hands, we use the most environmentally-safe termite extermination techniques, feel free schedule a quick termite inspection today.
Quick Facts About Termites
- Termites shed their wings once they find a good place to live and build a nest.
- Termites colonies eat 24/7.
- Termites help other termites raise their young since they are social insects.
- Termite size is from half an inch to five eights of an inch.
- Termite shape is narrow, long and oval.
- Termite Color is brownish.
- Termites common name is Dampwood termite.
- Termites love to eat moist wood.
- Termites usually habitat a home that has leaking plumbing where they can find Dampwood.
- Drywood termites are smaller thatn dampwood termites.
- Drywood termites eat dry wood, and fabric made out of plants.
- Formosan termites are the most destructive of all termites.
- Formosan termites are half inch in size.
- Formosan termites live in huge colonies.
- Formosan termites eat a lot of wood.
- Subterranean termites can be as large as one inch.
- Subterranean termites eat anything made out of wood, plastics and fabric from plants.
- Subterranean termites need to be in contact with the soil to surivive.
- Subterranean termites are the most destructive of termites.
To avoid termites, please remove any damaged wood in your home, and make sure you don’t have any leaking pipes, remove wood scraps from the outside of your home.